If you’re an international student studying at one of their global channel partners, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth approximately £9,300, which you’ll receive as a 50% tuition fee discount in your first year of study.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 50% tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2022-23.
- You must exceed 68% for the 2+1 route and 56% for the 1+2 route.
- You must hold first-class results in high school to be accepted in an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- You are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
Application Process: You are supposed to complete the application form process to the undergraduate programme of their choice.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.