University of Essex – UK is awarding the 2022 Africa scholarship programme to excellent African students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
If you are from any of the following countries, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Other member states of the African Union
- 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by the Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
Application Deadline: 16th September 2022
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: £4,500
Duration of Program: 1 Year
Eligibility: Interested applicants must meet all of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2022-23 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table below:
- Ghana: CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- Nigeria: CGPA 3/5 or above
- Other member states of the African Union: 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
- You will also be considered for this award if you are a national of an African nation and you have a degree:
- from a recognized UK university, other than Essex, with a 2:1 or above, or
- from a recognized university with a 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria) or from any of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Vietnam
Application Process: Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 16 September 2022 (for October 2022 start) or 06 January 2023 (for January 2023 start) and met the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.