This scholarship is offered by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust, which was formed in 1996 for the advancement of legal education. The Trustees wish to award a scholarship for study beginning in September 2022. This scholarship opportunity is awarded to students who are seeking to pursue a degree at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £10,926
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- You must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- You must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
- You must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.