European Union will provide the full scholarship for applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship opportunity is open to students of all nationalities and is jointly offered by a Consortium of 4 Universities:
- the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (Italy),
- the University of Belgrade (Serbia),
- the University of Bremen (Germany),
- the Université Côte d’Azur (France)
Application Deadline: June 6th, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
The award can be taken in Italy, France, Germany, Serbia
- Applicants must be an international students with a certified good knowledge of English, who hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree in Astronomy, Astrophysics, Physics, Mathematics, Computing Science, Space Engineering, or closely related fields.
- Applicants must have to meet one of the following proofs of English proficiency:
- Cambridge B2 First (previously known as Cambridge English: First, FCE) or higher level Cambridge certificates
- “International English Language Testing System” (IELTS) Academic test, minimum “Band 6” and not more than two years old
- Internet-based (iBT) TOEFL with a minimum score of 72 points and not more than two years old
- TOEFL Essentials with a minimum overall band score of 8 and not more than two years old
- UNIcert level “II”
- B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- Native English speakers are exempted from providing such proof.
Application Process: By submitting their application for admission to the MASS EMJM programme, candidates participate at the same time in the selection for the award of an EMJM scholarship.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.