The Governing Council of Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant posts in the Institution
- Lecturers (Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, & Lecturer III) in the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics.
- Technologists: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics
- A holder of Doctorate Degree with at least 8 years cognate experience. Such candidate must have at least published a total of 5 journals and conference/seminar papers. OR
- A holder of Master’s Degree from a recognized institution with at least 10 years on the job cognate experience with proven ability for applied research and production work. Such a, candidate must have at least published a total of 5 journals and 6 conference/seminar papers.
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have the ability to initiate and supervise research work and must be registered with a recognized relevant professional body.
- A doctorate degree in the relevant discipline with at least 5 years of teaching/research/industrial experience. OR
- A holder of Masters degree/equivalent professional qualification in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with at least 8 years teaching/research experience in an institution of higher learning.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should have at least 1 journal and 2 conference/seminar papers.
- A doctorate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution. OR
- A holder of Master’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with at least 5 years teaching experience.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should have at least 1 journal or 2 conference/seminar papers.
- A Masters Degree in relevant field with at least 1 year working experience.
- Candidates for this position should possess a minimum of HND Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics with a minimum of two years working experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
An application letter with detailed CV, academic certificates, Professional certification, and other relevant documents should be sent to the email: email@example.com. The subject of the email should state clearly the position and discipline. For instance, if you are applying for the position of a Senior Lecturer and your discipline is Computer Science, the subject of the email should be as follows: Application for the post of Senior Lecturer in Computer Science.
Application Deadline: Monday, 16th January 2023.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.