The management of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta has released the second semester Examination timetable (written) and the e-Examination timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EXAMINATION
- There is no provision for special centre, any clashes must be reported though your respective HODS to timtec not later than one week after the release of the final examination timetable
- Mobile phones, smart watches and face caps are not allowed in examination hall
- Only current university ID Card is valid to identify students for examination
- Lateness to exam hall or holding area and violation of examination rules will not be condoned
- Do not write at the back of your examination scheduled
- Always check the notice boards for any change in examination scheduled and final timetable
- Students are strongly advised to adhere strictly to their exam schedule
- For enquiries call 08033999110, 09095837279 and 07032813890.
The PDF made available below is for the Examination timetable (Final) in written format for the 2020/2021 academic session
Go to FUNAAB website to download the other timetable for the e-Examination (final) for 2020/2021
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.