This is to inform all candidates whose names are on the 2021/2022 Supplementary Admissions that they are required to validate their admission and access the same on CAPS.
They are therefore required to do the following
- Ensure that their O’level results have been uploaded on JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), Soil Science & Technology (SST) and Agribusiness (AGB) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted in ANATOMY should change to “HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY”.
These changes should be effected on/before Friday, 29/04/2022. Any candidate who fails to follow the above instructions may lose his/her admission.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.