HAN University is pleased to award the sum of € 2,500 for the second semester of the programme undertaken at the institution. This scholarship has been established for students that do not secure a scholarship in the first year of their respective study programmes.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International Non-EU/EEA Countries
Type: Bachelor or Master
Value of Award: € 2,500
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- have not previously received a scholarship in the first semester of the applied programme.
- possess a high school graduation degree or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of ? 80 – 90 or higher
- IELTS score of 6.0 – 6.5 or higher
- Cambridge FCE Grade C minimum score 169 or Cambridge FCE Grade B minimum score 176
Application Process: First, the students need to apply for their preferred programme at HAN via StudieLink. Then, all students that apply and meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically, no separate application is required.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.