The Management of Lagos State University has released the steps required for external system students to complete the belated graduating clearance. The steps required are as follows;
1. Visit www.lasu.edu.ng/gcs/evidence.php. The evidence of payment verification page contains the payment procedure as approved.
2. Follow the instructions on this page, proceed to pay the clearance fee and obtain a transaction receipt in PDF format as an evidence of payment.
3. After paying the clearance fee, navigate back to the The evidence of payment verification page (As described in step 1).
4. Upload the transaction receipt, enter the payment transaction ID or Reference ID, an accessible email address and other required details. Then click the “upload receipt” button to successfully upload the payment details.
Note that student is liable for his/her action if the payment transaction details uploaded is found inauthentic.
5. Once the payment has been verified, an email notification will be sent to the email address supplied in step 4.
6. Student can also track their payment verification status by clicking the “Check Verification Status” link on the “evidence of payment verification” page. Enter your matriculation number and surname, then click the “check” button.
7. On the success of step 6, the system displays the verification status of the uploaded evidence.
8. Once payment has been verified to be authentic, navigate to the main clearance portal to initiate the clearance proper.
Undergraduate Students should visit: www.lasu.edu.ng/gcs/ and follow the steps provided on the homepage to complete clearance.
Postgraduate Students should visit www.lasu.edu.ng/pg-gcs/ and follow the steps provided on the homepage to complete clearance.
We Are LASU, We Are Great
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.