The management of Lagos State University has released the breakdown of how to make payment of acceptance and medical fees for the newly admitted students for the 2022/2023 academic session
All 2022/2023 Admitted Candidates for full-time undergraduate programmes are required to follow the steps below for payment of acceptance and medical fees.
1. Visit https://lasu.edu.ng/epayment
2. Click Naira Payment
3. Navigate to the tab “UNDERGRADUATE (FULL-TIME) NEWLY ADMITTED 2022/2023 SESSION” for UTME (Stream 1), Direct Entry and JUPEB
4. Navigate to the tab “UNDERGRADUATE (STREAM 2) NEWLY ADMITTED 2022/2023 SESSION” for UTME (Stream 2) ONLY
5. Supply your JAMB Registration Number in field labelled “Matric / Application / Unique / UTME Number”
6. Select Type of Payment: Acceptance/ Medical Fees
7. Select “Naira” as Payment Currency and Click Continue
8. Supply valid email address and phone number
9. Select Amount and Click continue
10. Click “PAY ON PAYTECH”
11. Select Card as Method of Payment; Supply Card details and Click Submit.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.