21st December, 2022 | Comments
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery programme, Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
DURATION: 3 years
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the college website: www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your ATM Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Closing Date: Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 30th January – Friday, 3rd February, 2023.
Date of Interview: Tuesday, 14th – Friday, 17th February, 2023.
Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively.
Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Contact Numbers: 09138766976, 08156903399
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website
Signed Yusuf, F. A (Mrs.) Ag.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.