Trinity University Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 session is now on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Economics
- Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.