Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into School of Perioperative Nursing U.D.U.T.H sokoto For a 12 months Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Program, for the year 2022/2023 Academic session.
1-Candidate must have at least two (2) years pest qualification experience.
2. Must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, with a valid practicing license.
3. Must possess at least Five (5) O’level credits in sciences to include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC/NECO or NABTER in not more than two (2) sittings (BSc Nursing is an added advantage),
4. Must present a letter of willingness for release/sponsorship from his her employer.
5. Candidate should be ready for a full time study as no any course should be merged with this program.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
1- The sum of Ten Thousand Naira 10,000:00 should be paid into the School of Perioperative Nursing UDUTH Account via Remmita.
2. The original copy of the payment receipt should be presented to the school where login details (Pin Number) will be issued to the candidate.
3. Visit www.spon uduth.org.ng to start the application
4- Print out (2) copies of application summary and submit one (1) to the school with photocopy of your credentials.
5. The portal will be open from Monday 23 May 2022 and closes Friday 22nd July 2022.
6. Short listed candidates will be invited for entrance examination Oral interview between Saturday 23rd July 2022 to Wednesday 27th July 2022 at the school premises by 8:00am
7. All candidates are to present their original credentials for Oral interview.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.