The University of Ibadan (UI) has released the payment procedure for undergraduate acceptance fees for the 2022/2023 academic session. This guide is aimed at helping newly admitted students complete the payment process and secure their admission.
UI Acceptance Fee Payment Details
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission and have generated their admission letters on CAPS are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N50,000.00 on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng. Those who have not yet generated their admission letters are advised to do so before proceeding with the payment. No refunds will be issued for acceptance fee payments.
Step-by-Step Guide to Paying UI Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Log in to the UI admission portal (admissions.ui.edu.ng).
- If you have been offered admission, it will be indicated on your dashboard.
- Click on PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE to proceed to the Remita platform.
- Enter the required details:
- Who do you want to Pay: University of Ibadan – 1000107
- Name of service/Purpose: UI: ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Description: ACCEPTANCE FEE
- JAMB REGISTRATION NO
- Amount to Pay: N50,000
- Payer’s Name: Name of the candidate on the admission letter
- Fill in all other items as appropriate
- Complete the payment and wait for 48-72 hours before returning to the admission portal (https://admissions.ui.edu.ng) to finalize your clearance process.
Important Note: Ensure that you select the correct NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE (Number 7) as payment into the wrong account will not be refunded.
Required Documents for Upload
Along with the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates must upload the following documents:
- Institution’s copy of the admission letter
- O/L result(s)
- PIN/SERIAL numbers of WAEC/NECO scratch card for O’level results
The admission portal will be open from Monday, 15 May to Friday, 23 June, 2023. There will be no extension of the deadline, so please ensure you complete the process within this timeframe.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.