University of Benin Faculty of Education has released the online registration procedure for the full time students. Prospective students are expected to follow the steps below to register online
- Go first to room A122 for Faculty registration
- Download online registration form by following the links provided by DOT International technology. You can do it on your phone or at the cyber cafe. DOT staff are at the porters Lodge for help. (100 , 200 and 300 level students only).
- Proceed for Departmental Registration
- Verify school fees receipt with Bursary staff In room 003
- Return the examination access card for signature at A122
NOTE: DOT access fees is N1,500 (for the whole session should you need to use the platform for educational activities such as accessing lecture materials, checking results etc).
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.