The University of Manchester, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, is offering eight scholarships to students in Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey who’re applying for one-year master’s programmes and will enrol in the 2023/24 academic year.
The GREAT Scholarships 2023 programme, launched by the British Council and 49 UK universities, supports postgraduate students accessing world-class UK higher education opportunities.
About University of Manchester
The University of Manchester, in its present form, was created in 2004 by the amalgamation of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST). After 100 hundred years of working closely together both institutions agreed to form a single university, and on 22 October 2004 they officially combined to form the largest single-site university in the UK.
Each has an innovative and inspiring history which we continue to build on, through ground-breaking research and as a centre of educational excellence…. read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Manchester scholarship is going on.
University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships
- The programme offers a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing a one-year postgraduate programme in the UK.
Requirements for University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships Qualification
- Scholarships can only be awarded to offer holders who are passport holders of
Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey;
- If a course/programme lasts longer than one year, the scholarships will be offered
for the first year of study only;
- Scholarships will be offered at postgraduate taught (Master’s) level only;
- Scholarships will be offered for the study of full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught (MA, MSc) programmes only;
- Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who are classified by the University
as an international tuition fee payer;
- As a condition of the award of a scholarship, recipients are required to take part in
student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes
June 1, 2023
How to Apply
- You must complete a GREAT scholarship application form by 1 June 2023. This will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders by the International Office.
- If successful, you’ll be notified by 16 June 2023.
- Explore the relevant country profiles for further guidance on scholarship opportunities.
For more details,visit University of Manchester website
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.