The University of Melbourne is awarding an educational fund to high-achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. These scholarship opportunities were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Application Deadlines: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: These Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships provide either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Application Process: Students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.