Southeastern Louisiana University – USA is awarding an educational fund to students from out-of-state who are willing to begin a degree program at the Institution. Students with a high GPA and required ACT or SAT scores will be considered.
The selected students will be extended a tuition fee waiver to support the cost of a non-resident undergraduate programme at SLU.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- You shall have an ACT composite score of 21 (or an equivalent SAT score).
- You must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.25 or higher.
- You must have completed a recognized secondary school program with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores.
- You must submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores if they have not studied in the U.S.
- TOEFL – 550 paper-based
- TOEFL – 80 internet-based
- TOEFL – 7.9 IB
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band
- Duolingo – 100
Application Process: Students must log in to the university portal and apply to their choice of UG programme. Out-of-state students that meet the eligibility criteria of the grant will be considered.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.