SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2021 / 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at http://seplatscholarship.com/apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: The application closes August 1st, 2021
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.