Adeyemi College of Technology, (ACT) Ondo invites candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to obtain its Post UTME Admission screening forms.
Candidates should note that they do not necessarily have to have chosen Adeyemi College of Technology, (ACT) Ondo as their first choice of institution. However, if ACT, Ondo wasn’t their first choice, but they are interested in the institution, they are expected to change their institution of first choice to ACT, Ondo.
They are to possess 5 Credits at NECO or WAEC at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: Mathematics, English Language, any two Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science), Fine Art/Technical Drawing, Computer Study, and any one of the Social Sciences (Economics, Literature in English, Geography), or completion of a relevant Vocational Enterprise programme.
Method of Application
Candidates are to visit this link to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00. This can be paid via bank to bank or cash transfer at any commercial bank or through mobile banking. Online payment can be made to ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ONDO, UBA – 1026053621.
Online Form Filling Procedure
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph without eyeglasses or veil, not more than 50kb which must be in JPEG format.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results in PDF format, not more than 150kb where applicable. Also, upload your evidence of payment as requested. This also should not be more than 100kb in JPEG or PDF format.
- Meticulously provide your O’Level results on the online form. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may face legal consequences and their admission may be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly before submitting.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the ACT online registration form received in your submitted email for the purpose of screening if admitted.
Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying, or need not apply if not ready before the deadline. Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System (CAPS). Prima-facie qualified candidates would be contacted in due course.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for Submission
The deadline for the submission of application forms, which should be done online, is 31st July, 2023.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact the listed telephone numbers: 0803–579–7352, 0813-012-5529, 0803-584-1342, 0811-119-4242 or send email to the email address above or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.