Chulalongkorn University, Thailand is offering the International Students Scholarships which covers tuition fees, monthly allowance, and accommodation, transportation, special/education Fees for international students who want to undertake a degree programme at the Institution.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: PhD or Master’s
Value of Award: Tuition fees and stipend
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be an international student who applies to study or is studying for PhD Degree or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- be a full-time student in all periods of scholarship receiving.
- meet one of the following tests below:
- CU-TEP : With a minimum of 75 TOEFL
- With a minimum of 550 IELTS
- With a minimum of 6.0
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to take admission in a PhD or master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you can download and complete the application form and submit it to the university.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.