Babson College, a private business school in the US is offering educational funds to support incoming students who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at Babson College? Babson College is more than a university. It gives the students a life-changing experience that they cherish till the end of time. Students at Babson are welcomed, included, acknowledged, and rewarded for their differences. It gives birth to lifelong learners who grow intentionally to be the best versions of their holistic selves and achieve their collective best.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must have participated in Junior Achievement USA to apply for admission and financial aid at Babson.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted at Babson:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination
- Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications—C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher
Application Process: You can either apply through the official university portal or through the Common Application process. To apply for the scholarship, students must submit a résumé detailing their JA accomplishments and experiences through their applicant status page.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.