The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) scholarships is designed to cover tuition fees of African females who want to study in south africa. This scholarship opportunity is created ith the sole aim of improving the lives of these women and children.
This scholarship grant is worth approximately $7000 and it is a onetime award to last for the duration of study.
Application Deadline:14th September 2022
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Grants and Masters
To be taken at (University):
- University of the Witwatersrand,
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Free State
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value Of Award: Approx. US$7,000
- Applicants must be national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must be at least 25 years old at time of application deadline
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying, and select the “Africa program” in the first question of the application. If the program name does not appear, the program may be closed to new applications.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.