Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) admission form into Software and Hardware engineering programme is currently on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session. Details on how to apply are as follows;
Applications are therefore invited from candidates who Scored 100 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME to obtain POST UTME ADMISSION screening forms at the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO):
Candidates should please note THAT:
- They need not to have chosen Adeyemi College of Technology, (ACT) Ondo as their institution of first Choice.
- If they did not make ACT, Ondo their Institution of first choice and are interested, they are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Technology, Ondo. This will be regularized on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System CAPS as the College is approved.
- They are to possess 5 Credits at NECO or WAEC at not more than two (2) sittings in the following: Mathematics, English Language, Any two Science Subjects- Physics Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Fine Art/ Technical Drawing, Computer Study; Any one of the Social Sciences- Economics, Literature in English, Geography, Or Completion of a relevant Vocational Enterprise programme
How to Apply for ACEONDO Software and Hardware Engineering Admission Form
Candidates are to visit this link:
to register for the screening exercise after the payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Bank to Bank or Cash Transfer at any Commercial Bank or through Mobile Banking. You can also pay online to ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ONDO, UBA – 1026053621.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the registration link above after successful payment has been made:
- Visit this application link:
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results in PDF Format not more than 150kb where applicable. Also, upload your evidence of payment as requested. This also should not be more than 100kb JPEG or PDF format size.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their OLevel results (where applicable) on the online form. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
- Cross-check your entries properly before submitting
- Submit your application form
- Print-out the ACT online registration form received in your submitted email for purpose of screening if admitted.
- Candidates whose OLevel Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying, or need not apply if not ready before deadline.
- Candidates must upload their OLevel on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address (es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for the submission of forms
The deadline for the submission of applicants form which should be done online is 31st July, 2023
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803–579–7352, 0813-012-5529, 0803-584-1342, and 0811-119-4242 /or send email to the email address above or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
R. O. Akinkuoye
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.