9th October, 2021 | Comments
The under listed candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of Adamawa State University, Mubi, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates are to pay three thousand Five Hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only as acceptance fee into the Diamond/Access Bank Account No.0018088619 before registration. Screening of Credentials commences 6th to 20th October and Registration begins on 25th October to 15th November, 2021. Late Registration begins on 16th November, 2021. Qualified candidates are required to come along with the following originals
1. Certificate of Educational qualifications.
2. Academic transcript must be submitted if not included in the application form.
3. NYSC/Exemption certificate
4. Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
5. Local Government Indigene Certificate
6. 10 copies of recent passport size photograph
7. Birth certificate/declaration of age
8. Referee form (if not forwarded)
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.