23rd January, 2023 | Comments
The management of Airforce Institute of Technology has released the procedures for online registration of newly admitted ND 1 and 100L students.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology.
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”.( https://afit.edu.ng )
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. ( Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard ).
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. ( After a successful acceptance fee payment, print out your acceptance fee receipt and other forms).
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your Acceptance Fee Receipt. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.