The University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malaysia is delighted to award an exciting opportunity to students who want to undertake full time study at the institution. The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (Including the registration costs, examination, orientation, laboratories).
Application Deadline: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Asia & Africa
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be 23 years of age on August 15, 2022, for Bachelor’s program.
- be 35 years of age on August 15, 2022, for the master’s and doctorate program.
- be a citizen of Asian or African countries.
- be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia or be applying for a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- not be permanent or impermanent workers in Indonesia while studying.
Application Process: APPLY HERE
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent photograph
- Copy of passport
- School certificate
- School transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of birth certificate and Passport
- Security vetting
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.