BUK Screening Exercise For Newly Admitted Students: This is to notify all students who were admitted by Bayero University Kano (BUK) that the screening exercise has commenced.
This is to inform members of the University community and general public that the 2022/2023 Online Screening for newly admitted undergraduate students will commence on Monday, 5th June, 2023.
According to the Acting Director, Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records (DEAR) Mallam Aminu Wada Kurawa, the University portal had since been opened to enable the students to commence the screening exercise immediately.
BUK Screening Exercise for Fresh Students
Students are expected to:
1. Clear with Jamb accepting and printing JAMB Admission letter.
2. Login to the above address with their JAMB Number, State of origin and gender to check their Admission status.
3. Download BUK Admission letter using the provided link.
4. Generate, download and print a BUK Personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF), Acceptance fee is reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remits e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry, which may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payment can bee validated by the students via clicking check payment status on the payment page.
Note: All fees are not refundable after payment.
5. Upload the following documents in jpg format (Size must be less than 1MB):
Note: The above document(s) may be rejected due to poor quality or otherwise. Students are expected to re-upload a clearer copy of rejected. For inquiries/complaint(s), candidates are to use the message box icon by the right side of the site to submit all his/her inquiries/complaint(s).
6. Print Acknowledgement Slip, which contains registration number and further instruction to be followed for the registration and documentation.
Note: In step 5 above, students may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved.
7. After successful completion of the above steps, students are to proceed for registration at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ for online registration.
Bala G. Abdullahi
Secretary, Information & Publication
For: Ag. Registrar
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.