Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
Professional qualifications such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantages.
Method of Application
Applicants must have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with a Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment).
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.