The Management of Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into a three (3) years Basic Midwifery Programme in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Select Midwifery (instead of Nursing)
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank with the RRR generated from the website.
- The portal is open for application on 7th June, 2023 and closes on 4th August, 2023.
Date: Saturday, 5th August, 2023 (Interview will be done the same day immediately after the exam)
Time: 10:00am dot
Exam Type: Paper and Pencil
Venue: College Premises at Uburu, Ohaozara L. G. A., Ebonyi State.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.