12th October, 2021 | Comments
The Postgraduate School, Ekiti University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the various Full-Time Masters and PhD programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- A first degree with at least a second class honours qualification in the related area from EKSU or from any other recognized University.
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university plus a PGD in the relevant area.
- Any other qualification as may be approved by the University Senate.
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.50 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from EKSU or any recognized University.
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognized/approve.
Method of Application
1. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
3. It will take you to a Signup Page, where you will create an account
4. On successfully sign-up, locate sign in and login to your dashboard
5. You will see list of available applications, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.