This is to inform the general public that, beginning with the academic year 2022/2023, the Federal College of Education Pankshin will offer Professional Diploma in Education (PDE). The programme is approved by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and lasts two semesters with lectures taking place only on Fridays and Saturdays (Weekend Programme).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission for the 2022/2023 academic year in the PDE programme must possess one of the following qualifications
- A Higher National Diploma HND in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s Degree without a teaching qualification
- A Master’s Degree without a teaching qualification
- A Ph.D without teaching qualification.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Make a payment of Five Thousand Naira (5,000.00) only in the PDE Ventures bank account
- Bank: United Bank of Nigeria (UBA)
- Account Name: FCE Pankshin venture Ltd (PDE Programme)
- Account number: 1025887610
Collect the payment slip from the bank and present to the acting director PDE programme FCE Pankshin where you will fill out and submit the form.
Successful applicants will be communicated accordingly.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.