The College has successfully uploaded all Certificates that are ready for collection for NCE Part time EZIP02 to EZPP17 and NCE Regular EZ03 to EZ18 NCE, on its portal. Concerned graduands can check the readiness of their certificates through this link: http://www.fcezaria.edu.ng/ecr
STEPS TO COLLECT YOUR NCE CERTIFICATE AT FCE ZARIA
1. Pay your Certificate Processing Fee at the College Bank (ZAFEC).
2. The Certificate Processing Fee is ₦2500 and Alumni Fee ₦1,000, only.
3. After payment, you are to proceed to Bursary Department with the payment teller.
4. You would be issued a receipt after confirmation of your payment.
5. Write a request letter, addressing the Registrar through the Head, Examination and Records for collection of your NCE Certificate.
You will find format of the letter on notice boards at theRecord Section in the Academic Office.
6. Take along with you to the Records Section in Academic Office, the following:
i. Acknowledgement/Congratulatory letter printed at the College CBT Centre.
ii. Certificate Processing Fee Payment Receipts.
iii. Request Letter.
iv. School Identity Card.
v. Statement of Result, if you previously collected.
Congratulation and All the best.
Dahiru M.B. Umar
Head, Examinations, Certificates and Records (EC&R) Unit.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.