11th October, 2021 | Comments
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo state. for the under-listed programmes for the 2021 /2022 Academic Year.
#NOTE: “ANY DISPARITY IN O’LEVEL RESULT GRADES, JAMB SCORE AND/OR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER DISQUALIFIES THE CANDIDATE.
All part-time applicants must fill in their Correct JAMB Registration Numbers as requested by JAMB. You can get JAMB part-time Registration Number from any JAMB office if you did not register for JAMB UTME.”
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations). For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
B. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from any recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
2. Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience. For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma HND) programs, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
Please NOTE that candidates with Nov/Dec O’level result of year of admission for ND part-time programs are not qualified to apply. It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidate at anytime such is discovered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students or Click here . Depending on your interest, choose either HND or ND to proceed.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of (N10,000.00) Ten A Thousand Naira only on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
5. All Application procedures MUST be completed on or before 12 midnight of 30th November 2021.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri, Imo State. for the purpose of completing the form.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.