Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture (Joseph Sarwuan Tarkaa University, Makurdi) joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- PREAMBLE JUPEB is a one-year program which enables successful candidate to gain Direct Entry (DE) Admission into 200 level in their desired course of study at Federal University of Agriculture (Joseph Sarwuan Tarkaa University, Makurdi) or any of the 78 JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
2. ELIGIBILITY Eligible candidates must posses a minimum of five (5) O’level credits to the candidates desired course of study in the university.
3. AVAILBALE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS AT FUAM-JUPEB CENTRE
4. COST OF ADMISSION FORM: Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Visit https://entry.uam.edu.ng/jupeb. Print your application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Call the JUPEB Centre Coordinator, DR. TERVER SOMBO on the following phone numbers: 08075898916 and 08104486569
CLOSING DATE: Submission of Application forms will close on Thursday 30th September, 2021.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.