5th October, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform you that the 39th Matriculation Ceremony of the University has been scheduled to hold on Friday, October 8, 2021 at 11.00 am. The venue is the Convocation Arena opposite the Senate Building
All Matriculating Students are hereby directed to note the following
1. Pay N2600.00 only for matriculation brochure at FUTO Microfinance Bank convert the teller to receipt at Bursary desk at the bank and
collect brochure at the matriculation venue
2. Obtain Academic Gown from your Department at no further cost on
presentation of school fees and matriculating brochure receipt
3. Return the Academic Gown to your Department not later than 3.00pm on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
4. All mutilated or lost gowns shall attract a penalty of N8,000 each procession. led by the SAO, starts at 10.00 am from the Macho man(round about, after the bridge) in an orderly manner to the Arena
6. Obtain your serial number from your SAO for use during the procession, sitting at venue and for signing of the matricula.
7. Ensure that you sign the matricula at the venue immediately After the ceremony
9. No sitting at the venue before the procession
10. Subject yourself to control by your DAO/SAO
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.