This is to inform all candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (Batch C) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
- Upload their O’level results on JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice courses on JAMB portal as directed below;
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST) and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change to “CHEMISTRY”.
- Candidates in PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates in TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change to “MATHEMATICS”.
Dr. Pamela N. Ogamba
DR / Coord, Admissions Unit
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.