The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are open for application. This scholarship opportunity is designed to enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development and is aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
The scholarships are specifically for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries. They are offered under six development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and development
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 16:00 (GMT) on 20th December 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for MA Development Studies, MA Poverty and Development, MA Globalisation, Business and Development, MA Governance, Development and Public Policy, MA Gender and Development, MA Power, Participation and Social Change, MA Food and Development or MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy programmes offered at IDS.
- You must be from the least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries.
- You must have a first or upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honors degree in the social sciences or a related subject, and preferably one year of development-related work experience.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.