The High Achiever Scholarship rewards eligible prospective International students joining a full-time degree at De Montfort University. The scholarship offers a £3,000, £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies.
Application Deadline: Monday, 11 July 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time undergraduate course starting September 2022.
- To be assessed as an International fee payer.
- To have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship.
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship.
- To have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.