This is to inform final year Students of Kwara State indigens in Governments (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions that the 2021 Bursary Award Registration has started.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Kindly log on to https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/
2. Click on the Bursary Award Link
3. Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
4. Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2020/2021 Bursary online.
5. Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
-Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
-Your last session results stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
-Your Admission Letter.
-Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
-Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
A COMPULSORY PAYMENT OF #200 (TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) SHOULD BE MADE TO NAKSS ACCOUNT AND THE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT EITHER TELLER OR MOBILE APP TRANSFER RECEIPT WOULD BE UPLOADED.
Account Number: 2182303124
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Application Deadline: 7th August 2021
For More enquiry contact:
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.