The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC), and Oando PLC have jointly announced the commencement of the 2023 Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. This scheme is divided into two main categories of awards:
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award: This is specifically designed for applicants originating strictly from NAOC Host/Transit communities.
- Host/Transit Communities National Merit Award: This category is open to applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities.
To be considered for this scholarship scheme, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- They must be registered as FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- They must be certified 100-level students at the time of application.
The application window for the 2023 NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme closes on the 9th of June, 2023.
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the provided online portal.
Deadline: 9th June, 2023.
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States are eligible for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Students in 200 level and above, current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies, and dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA are not eligible to apply.
Following the application, an aptitude test will be conducted at designated centres, the details of which will be communicated to applicants at a later date. It’s important to note that applicants will have to bear the full cost of transportation to and from the aptitude test centres.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the Aptitude Test, and those with less than 50% overall score in the test will not be considered for the scholarship. After the test, results will be published on the notice board across all NAOC, NNPC, and Oando locations.
This is a golden opportunity for Nigerian students to receive financial support for their studies. Start preparing now, and good luck with your application!
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.