ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
About Providus Bank
Providus Bank Limited (PBL), is a Nigerian financial services provider, licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Providus Bank scholarship is going on.
ProvidusBank SME Program
Aim and Benefits of ProvidusBank SME Program
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
Requirements for ProvidusBank SME Program Qualification
To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 25 – 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
June 30, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Providus Bank on reg.smetoolkit.ng to apply
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
For more details, visit ProvidusBank website.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.