This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, can apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE,
EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
(3)Online application will start from Monday, 29th May 2023, and end on 3rdJuly 2023. Late registration starts from 3rd July 2023 to 7th July 2023
(4) The screening exercise will take place from 10th – 12th July 2023.
(5) The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the
procedure for payment is as stated below:
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN POST UTME SCREENING FORM
• Visit www.pti.edu.ng
• Click on “Programmes Menu” Click on National Diploma & Higher National
Diploma Programmes and Click “Apply Here” under the National Diploma Programmes.
• Fill in the “Post UTME Applicant Sign On” page and click on “Sign Up” at the bottom of the page (Note: write down your username and password for subsequent use and click on submit).
• This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you will generate the RRR code.
• Print the RRR code page and take it to any Bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application form,return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on Students’ Menu and select “Applicant Login.”
• Enter your username and password and click login.
• Fill in the online Post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination/Interview Centre along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result and O ’Level result.
(6) Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
(7) Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O ’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
(8)NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. If the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
3. Each candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by an applicant at the point of application.
4. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application
form will be obtained from the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
08126971127. For further enquiries on admissions send an email to
email@example.com or call 08012767021, 08023295684,
08028798994, 08082494883, and 08062190657.
Onobrorhie. C. Siakpere
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.