The University of Sydney, Australia is excited to award a scholarship opportunity that will provide financial assistance to a student who is undertaking research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres.
This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to $2500 per annum (fixed rate) for up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2500 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Medicinal Chemistry
- You must be an international student
- You must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. at the Faculty of Science
- You must be willing to research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres
- You must have a background in synthetic medicinal chemistry
- You must hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.