Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- This program is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates and equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and helping us drive our success into the future.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa… read more… read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Stanbic IBTC Bank scholarship is going on.
Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program
Requirements for Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program Qualification
- Applicants must be Software Engineer, Cloud Security Analysts, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support, etc.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower (or its equivalent) degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender, and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Interview date, Process and Venue for Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Microservice architecture & development
- UI/UX development
- Cloud security expert
- CI/CD technology
- Automated testing
- Cloud immersion
- Cloud Admin/Technician
- Cloud application development
- Penetration Testing skills
- Cloud Security
- Linux OS Administrator
- Operations Support
- New Data analytics platforms & support
- Emerging intrusion detection
- Conceptual, Innovative, and Analytical
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management and assertiveness
- Active Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Cognitive flexibility
- Design Thinking
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
How to Apply
For more details, visit Stanbic IBTC website.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.