Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing (SOPN), UDUTH, Sokoto For 2023/2024 academic session.
The School offers a twelve (12) months Post-Basic training in Paediatric Nursing Education.
- Candidates must be a Registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Must have at least one (1) year post Nursing qualification experience.
- Must have at least five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB which should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The sum of five (5) thousand Naira (NGN5,000) only should be paid into School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing, UDUTH account via Remita (by selecting School of Post Basic Pediatric Nursing from Service Type drop-down menu).
- The original copy of the payment reciept should be presented to the School’s Secretary where the login details (PIN number) will be issued.
- Visit www.sopn.uduth.org.ng to start application.
- Print two (2) copies of application summary.
- The portal will be opened on Monday 1st May, 2023 and closes on Friday 29th September, 2023.
- Eligible candidates should be invited for entrance examination on Saturday 30th September, 2023 at the School premises
- The selection interview will be conducted on Monday, 2nd October 2023.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.