Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Health Information Management (SHIM), UDUTH, Sokoto.
COURSES OF STUDY:
- National Diploma (ND) Programme in Health Information Management.
- Higher National Diploma (ND) Programme in Health Information Management.
- Pre-Higher National Diploma (ND) Programme in Health Information Management.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
- Minimum of five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics and Biology plus Chemistry or Physics and one (1) other subject.
- Candidate must have sat for the 2020 UTME and must have obtained the cut-off point. Candidates that have chosen the School as their first choice would have added advantage.
Duration: Four (4) Academic Semesters of two (2) years duration. This includes Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Applicants with all the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the Higher National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management:
- Minimum Entry Requirements for National Diploma in Health Information Management.
- National Diploma/Professional Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a minimum of lower credit.
- Part I license examination (ND)
- Evidence of completion of one (1) year relevant work experience in a reputable Health Institution.
- Evidence of JAMB Admission letter during ND Admission.
- Candidates with a pass (GPA of 1.00-1-49) should have two (2) or more years post ND cognate work experience to qualify for admission into HND Programme.
Duration For Full-Time:The duration of the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme shall be two (2) academic sessions of four (4) semesters. This includes Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
Duration For Part-Time: The duration of the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme shall be three (3) academic sessions of six (6) semesters. This includes Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
PRE-HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PHND)
Applicants with all the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the Pre-Higher National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management: Minimum Entry Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) with Health Technician Certificate (HT) in Health Information Management and appointment letter for part-time candidates only
Duration: The duration of the Pre-Higher National Diploma (PHND) Programme shall be one (1) academic session of two (2) semesters.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening test and interview.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Online Application/Scratch PIN are obtainable from the Admission Office of the School on Remita Payment (by selecting UDUTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION from Service Type menu) of a non refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (NGN2,000.00) only for National Diploma and Five Thousand Naira (NGN5,000.00) only for Higher National Diploma and Pre-Higher National Diploma
Online registrations starts on 10th April, 2023 and close on 7th August, 2023
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.