Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Master’s programme in Diabetes Education in the Department of Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences for the 2021/2022 Academic session
The aim of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skits of healthcare professionals to provide best practices, effective care and self-management education for people with diabetes and their families.
1. Those eligible for the programme include nurses, dieticians, pharmacists, physicians, and clinical psychologists.
2. Candidates who have the passion to be involved in the education, care and management of people living with diabetes in the community
Applicants seeking admissions into the MSc Diabetes Educationb must fulfill the following entry requirements:
Possession of Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language
First degree in a health related course from a recognised Institution
All candidates who have professional bodies must be registered with them
The professional MSc in Diabetes Education programme is structured to last for three (3) semesters
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidates are requested to apply as follows:
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Click on “Click here to apply”
3. On the left pane, click on Available Portals
4. Select Postgraduate
5. Follow the instructions to complete the application
A non-refundable application fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only should be paid to the University of Abuja on the application portal
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.