Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one(1) year Remedial science programme of the University of Abuja for the 2022/2023 academic session.
To qualify for admission to Remedial Science Programme, candidates must have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and English Language at NECO/SSCE, GCE O’level and NABTEB. They must have atleast 3 credits in the aforementioned subjects
Duration of the programme
Candidates admitted into the Remedial science programme will undergo intensive studies for one (1) academic session (2022/2023). They are also required to pass the two semester Remedial examination, meet the UTME cut off mark for the University of Abuja, register for Post-UTME and have the entry requirements for enrollment into any science based programme.
Method of Application
- Applications forms can be obtained online at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php
- Click on new applications and select Remedial
- Fill in the required details an proceed to pay Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000.00) only
- Candidates should complete payment forms with a valid email address and available phone number
- Candidates should write their RRR Number for future reference
- On successful payment, a Form number is generated for candidates
- Tap and login and complete the application form,then print and submit all necessary documents.
- Candidates are advised to check University portal for possible admission with their phone number as username and surname as password
- If there is any issue with the payment, contact uniabuja information Technology Management unit for assistance
Application Fee: The form sells for Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000.00) only
Disclaimer: Note that the payment is not refundable
Closing: Sale of forms closes Monday of 20th February, 2023.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.