The University of Missouri–Kansas City, USA is offering an exciting opportunity to international students who have completed at least one semester of coursework and taken on leadership roles at their community college. The award covers the difference between Missouri resident and nonresident tuition plus $1500/year.
Application Deadline: July 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $1500/year.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree program at the School of Computing & Engineering of UMKC
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the School of Computing & Engineering
- be F-1 or J-1 visa holders.
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA from a U.S. community college.
- provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: Proficiency in English (minimum 79 iBT TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS score).
- be nominated by a community college official (i.e. international student advisor, faculty member, or student affairs officer)
Application Process: Applicants are advised to apply either through the university portal or the Common Application. First-time applicants accepted in the applied program will be considered automatically.
Nomination letters should be sent via email to email@example.com. All materials must be submitted by July 1 to be considered for the Fall Award and by December 1 to be considered for the Spring award.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.